Speed through turns

A couple of years ago a friend of mine who is a former pro rider came out to Colorado and naturally, we went for a bike ride. While he can pretty much drop me at will, through high speed turns it wasespeciallyembarrassing. At one point when he politely waited for me to catch up, Ifinallyasked him what dark magic he was using to so blatantly defy physics. He offered to follow me for a bit, and after we went through one turn he stopped me and condensed all his years of mountain biking experience into one sentence: “Dude, you’re totally doing it wrong.”

The Wrong Way
What was I doing wrong? I’m glad you asked! It turns out that like many riders, I was coming into turns with my crank arms parallel to the ground.

http://www.singletracks.com/blog/mtb-training/how-to-carry-more-speed-through-turns/

Reacties

  1. Ik vond het zo'n geniaal stukje, moest ik even delen.. :-) "Dude"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mmmm, tong uitsteken deed ik al nagenoeg perfect maar aan de rest valt nog heel wat te schaven ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten